Sprouts are one of the most alkalising and nutritious foods on the planet. They are abundant in essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and enzymes. Sprouts are very easy to digest for optimal assimilation of nutrients.
- 15 g Sushi Nori or Wakame
- 2 Kumera
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Red pepper, seeded
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 3/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 50g azuki bean sprouts (or mung bean sprouts)
- 1 TBSPN olive oil
- Chilli and Lime dressing (click the link to see dressing recipe)
- Soak the sushi nori or wakame in a bowl of cold water for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, spiralize the kumera and zucchini using the spiralizer (alternatively, chop into long thin pieces). Thinly slice the red pepper and roughly chop the coriander.
- Thoroughly drain your nori or wakame. In a bowl, toss all the prepared ingredients together with the olive oil and salt, to taste. Allow to marinate for 30 mins.
- Serve with Chilli and Lime dressing