A fresh, crunchy coleslaw made from delicious apples and sweet raisins. It's your perfect sweet and sour mix.
- 200g green cabbage, cored
- 200g red cabbage, cored
- 1-2 cored apples
- 2 TBSP raisins
- Almond sauce (click the link)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Shred the cabbages and grate the apples. Place in a large bowl with raisins and mix well.
- Add the almond sauce (you could add organic almonds alone if you didn't have the sauce) Season to taste and allow to marinate for 30 mins before serving.